HR

Published on June 22nd, 2023 | by University Communications

All employees invited to join Strive, a free well-being resource

Saint Leo University has a new wellness rewards program that replaces Rally Rewards. Called Strive, this free, well-being resource is offered to all employees and their spouses or partners with goal of helping everyone live healthier and happier lives. Here’s what you need to know about Strive:

What does Strive offer?
Strive is a digital program, so it’s easy to make it part of your life. Brief daily check-ins help you build healthy habits, join fun activities with coworkers, and track how you’re doing — not just with physical health-related issues, but also with your emotional, social, and financial well-being.

How does it work?
Daily cards customized to your goals help you explore new ways to get healthier and earn rewards. Interesting challenges offer activities to tackle and perhaps share with coworkers, friends, or family members. You can set goals and keep track of your progress, accessing Strive tools easily on your computer or mobile device.

Join in three easy steps:
Sign up now to complete your health check. When it comes to your health, small steps can lead to life-changing results.

Step One

To join Strive, log in to your My Health Toolkit® account and select Wellness, then Strive to enroll. (Access through the ICUBA Benefits site which is also an Okta tile.)
Step Two

We’re committed to keeping your health and wellness data private. Read and accept our member privacy notice, membership agreement, and data consent notice.
Step Three

Enter your preferred email address, create a password, and provide a few
additional details to help us give you the best possible experience. Then select create my account. Once you’ve created your account, you can sign in and get started right away.

To access Strive from your smartphone, log in to your My Health Toolkit account. Next, select Benefits, then Strive to get started.

If you have additional questions, please contact Human Resources at wellness.benefits@saintleo.edu.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑