Published on April 7th, 2022 | by University Communications0
Learn how to share your news with the university community
This Week @ Saint Leo, a weekly enewsletter for faculty and staff, and the Community website, contain information about events and activities happening within the university community. The enewsletter and website are produced by University Brand Marketing & Communications, and all faculty and staff are welcome to submit story ideas and information for possible inclusion.
If you are organizing an event or have information that you would like to share with others in the university, please submit your content to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on the Thursday prior to the Monday release of This Week @ Saint Leo. Submissions received after noon on Thursday will be held until the week after.
Submissions must include:
- essential details about the activity or event, including the date, time, and place
- context (why is this taking place and who is invited or involved)
- how to register and any costs (if applicable)
- a contact name with a telephone number and email address
- dates the message should run (Mondays)
Submissions may be edited for content, clarity, and length. For more information, contact University Brand Marketing & Communications at email@example.com.