Published on January 13th, 2022 | by University Communications0
ICUBA’s January newsletter available now
Please note that ICUBA has released the January edition of its newsletter for employees covered by ICUBA benefits. The digital publication is posted on the Saint Leo intranet for reading, via this link.
Important items to note in this issue include:
- Embold Health, starting April 1, 2022, will be offered as a compliment to the current $0 copay for Blue Distinction Total Care.
- Information about Rally and the Rally mobile application.
- An opportunity to win a $50 Amazon gift card for rating ICUBA benefits in a very brief survey.
- Premier PPO Copay Plan is being removed as a benefit option after March 31, 2022, and is being automatically replaced by Preferred PPO Copay Plan.
- An introduction to a new, more affordable copay structure health option with the High Deductible PPO Plan, available April 1, 2022.
- Reminder to review your benefits and prepare for Annual Enrollment.
For questions or information, please consult firstname.lastname@example.org.