Published on October 8th, 2021 | by University Communications0
October Wealth of Wellness newsletter available
Human Resources announces that the latest issue of its Wealth of Wellness newsletter is available via the intranet. Human Resources is continuing its theme of “make a difference” in October, and through the newsletter is providing employees with access to an October 26 webinar on “The Power of Personality.” Readers will find other material for personal reflection, as well.
Other items in Wealth of Wellness for this month cover:
- Future Rally point-eligible events;
- Our CHUBB Long-Term Care benefit;
- Financial topics in retirement and available planning assistance;
- The Mobile Mammogram’s upcoming campus visit;
- An upcoming mental health class;
- Our wellness fair for employees; and
- A spotlight on employee Laura Altman.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your benefits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Martin at (352) 588-7377.