Published on October 8th, 2021 | by University Communications0
Bring your family to Fall Family Festival October 15-17
It’s time for some fall fun! Saint Leo University’s Fall Family Festival is set for Friday, October 15, through Sunday, October 17. This annual event, which showcases the university and all of the wonderful things our students are doing at University Campus, is open to the entire Saint Leo community. This includes the families of our students, faculty, and staff.
Activities include an outdoor theatre production, a carnival, movies, department open houses and demonstrations, sporting events, Mass, and more. There is no cost to attend the event this year. Please register for the event on the university’s Events Calendar.
Some of the highlights include:
- Theatre production: The Complete Annotated Works of Shakespeare will be presented at 7-8:30 p.m., Friday, October 15, and Saturday, October 16, on the Kirk Hall lawn.
- Movie on the Lawn: Casper will be shown 7-9 p.m., Friday, October 15, in the Turf Stadium;
- Tours of the Abbey Church will be given at 10:30-11:30 a.m. and 4-5 p.m., Saturday, October 16.
- Carnival and student organization fundraising booths: Join the fun 2-6 p.m., Saturday, October 16 in The Bowl.
- Tailgate prior to the men’s soccer game will be 6-7 p.m., Saturday, October 16, just outside of the Saint Leo Soccer Field.
- Men’s soccer game and team meet and greet will take place 7-9 p.m., Saturday, October 16 at the Saint Leo Soccer Field. Fireworks and a performance of the GoldRush Dance Team will take place at halftime at 8 p.m.
- Mass will be celebrated 10-11:30 a.m., Sunday, October 17 at the Saint Leo Abbey Church and online via the Abbey’s Facebook page. Mass also is celebrated for students at 7 p.m., Sunday.
The full schedule of events can be found at https://www.saintleo.edu/fallfamily.
For more information, call (352) 588-8856.