Published on June 3rd, 2021 | by University Communications0
Staff Council getting underway; committee set to meet
The Staff Council primary committee, appointed by the Senior Leadership Team for the inaugural year from staff who volunteered to serve, has been named and will hold its first meeting on June 15. During the first meeting, the primary committee members will select subcommittee members and review the Staff Council bylaws.
The Staff Council will be self-perpetuating after this year, and members will be elected in a process to be determined by the first Staff Council. Additional members of the council will be notified of their status and committee assignments after the June 15 meeting.
The Staff Council primary committee includes:
- Chair: Laura Solberg
- Vice Chair: Bradley Jorgensen
- Staff Experience Committee Chair: Darius Lewis
- Service Committee Chair: Matthew McGough
- Staff Development and Recognition Committee Chair: Jennifer DiTillio
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee Chair: Yvonne Montell
- WorldWide Committee Chair: Andrea Colon
- Human Resources: Iris Crawford
- At-Large Member: Tania Frost
- Record Keeper: Jason Longo
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.