Published on April 26th, 2020 | by University Communications0
Technology Help Desk changes support hours for summer
The Saint Leo technology team announced its reduced Help Desk phone support schedule and office hours for the upcoming summer semester. These hours of operation will be effective from Monday April 27, to June 27, 2020. Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the building lobby will be closed to walk-ins and appointments must be made for building access. The safety of all faculty, staff, and students is of utmost importance. Saint Leo’s technology team wishes everyone great success in their summer courses and look forward to assisting with technology needs.
Help Desk Phone Support Hours: (352) 588-8888
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Office Appointment Hours: (352) 588-8888
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- During nonsupport hours, an option will be available to leave a voice message or to report emergencies such as system-wide outages.
- Help Desk requests can be placed at any time by visiting the Help Desk Portal at saintleo.edu (Click Here) or by calling (352) 588-8888.
- For information about Saint Leo Zoom or to create your Zoom account, visit zoom.us and click Sign In, or explore the available tabs for tutorials and downloads. (Click Here).
- For tips on how to keep your Zoom meetings secure, visit the Zoom Security Blog page (Click Here).
- For password resets, see the “Password Reset” instructions when you log into the Help Desk Portal.
- For more information about TI3 services, visit the home page (Click Here)