Published on November 13th, 2019 | by University Communications0
Dining Hall, Lions’ Lair hours set for Thanksgiving break
In an effort to support Saint Leo students and provide them with a great dining experience, this year students will be able to use their meal plans during the Thanksgiving holiday break when the Dining Hall or Lair is open. Students may exchange one meal swipe for a meal and a meal to-go box for later during the break hours.
Dining Services will observe the following hours for the Thanksgiving break:
- Saturday, November 23, and Sunday, November 24: Normal weekend hours for Lions’ Lair and Dining Hall
- Monday, November 25, through Wednesday, November 27: Lions’ Lair open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Dining Hall is closed
- Thursday, November 28 (Thanksgiving Day): Lions’ Lair and Dining Hall are closed
- Friday, November 29, and Saturday, November 30: Lions’ Lair is open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Dining Hall is closed
- Sunday, December 1: Lions’ Lair is open 10 a.m.- 10 p.m. and Dining Hall is open 4:30 – 6 p.m.
- Monday, December 2: Lions’ Lair and Dining Hall resume normal hours
For more information, contact Justin Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (352) 588-8891.
Note: Everyone is invited to the Benedictine Sisters of Florida’s 24th annual Thanksgiving dinner, 2 – 3 p.m., November 28, at the St. Anthony Parish Center, 12110 Main St., San Antonio, FL. Reservations must be made by Friday, November 22. To attend, volunteer, and/or donate, call (352) 588-8443 or (352) 588-8320, or email email@example.com.
The Lions Shuttle will operate during the Thanksgiving break with double routes on traditional shopping days, Black Friday, on November 29, and Saturday, November 30. Students wishing a ride to the Benedictine Sisters of Florida’s Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, November 28, please contact Campus Safety at (352) 588-8432.