Published on September 26th, 2018 | by University Communications0
Update your Facilities Management work order links
Facilities Management would like to insure that the correct web link is being used to enter any work order that may be requested, including requests for events and moves. It has come to the attention of Facilities Management that older/invalid web links have been stored into the favorites of individuals, which results in a work order not being entered into the correct system.
The correct web link is, https://www.maintenanceconnection.com/mcv18/online/mc_login.htm. We ask that all other links be deleted, and replaced with this one.
If you are a first time user, please follow these instructions to get connected:
- In your web browser, navigate to the web link provided here.
- Click on the “Want to Sign Up” link.
- Specify “I am not a member of Maintenance Connection.” and then click the OK button.
- When prompted for a connection key, you should enter: STLEO
- Fill out the member profile information page, and click the OK button.
- Once you finish the signup process, you will receive an email stating that you need approval.
- You will receive an email when your new account is approved and you can then begin submitting maintenance requests electronically.
If you have any questions regarding this new program, contact Facilities Management at (352) 588-8362.