Published on September 24th, 2018 | by University Communications0
Meet employers at the Career & Internship Fair
Save the date! From 4 to 6:30 p.m. on October 10, the Career Services team will host up to 30 employers at University Campus for the Fall 2018 Career & Internship Fair. Faculty and staff are invited to attend along with their students to meet local and national employers hiring fresh talent from all majors.
This hiring event will take place in the Greenfelder-Denlinger Boardrooms at the Student Community Center and is also open to alumni in the Tampa Bay area. Professional business attire is required.
Newcomers to the Saint Leo employer portfolio such as DXC Technology (formerly Tribridge), Hilton, Robert Half, and BMG Latin America will visit campus to hire students and alumni for full-time or part-time professional jobs and internships. Preview the complete list of attending employers here.
To date, there are more than 1,000 jobs and internships posted on Handshake as well as regional employer hiring events for students and alumni. Help our employers hire a Lion through Handshake by visiting our Handshake Hub site for user-specific instructions.
To make the most of this hiring event, staff and faculty are welcome to:
- Promote the event during class and campus organizations meetings
- Encourage students to attend our upcoming career development workshops:
- Career Fair Prep & Résumé Blitz (3-5 p.m., Wednesday, October 3—Kirk Hall Lobby)
- Winning the Interview w/Levin Financial Guide (Noon-1 p.m., Monday, October 8—SAB 117)
- Résumé drop-ins (1-4 p.m., Tuesday, October 9—Kirk Hall 110)
- Help our students claim their Handshake accounts through Okta to build their career profiles and compete for jobs and internships
For more information about this hiring event, contact Julia Ruddock at the Office of Career Services at email@example.com or (352) 588-8346.