Published on January 30th, 2020 | by University Communications0
New hires and departures
Please welcome our newest additions to the Saint Leo community and please make note of recent departures.
- Joseph Andrea is a new Video Teaching and Teleconferencing (VTT) coordinator at the Gwinnett Education Center for Saint Leo WorldWide.
- Pam Brimer is a new Dining Services worker in Dining Services at University Campus.
- Jennifer Erickson is now the coffeehouse crew leader in Dining Services at University Campus.
- Amanda Forrester is now the program administrator in the Center for Alternate Pathway Programs (CAPP) at University Campus.
- Zina Shields is a new utility worker in Dining Services at University Campus.
Please make note of staff members who have recently left.
|Katherine Mrskos, assistant vice president, Worldwide Enrollment Management, University Campus||Matthew Mills|