Published on January 31st, 2020 | by University Communications0
Day for Saint Leo is this Friday, February 7
Every day, faculty and staff lead our Lion pride by making Saint Leo University the best place possible for our students. And on February 7, they will have an additional opportunity to make our Lion pride even stronger by making a personal donation on a Day for Saint Leo, our university’s giving day.
Faculty and staff can choose to direct their gifts to the area that means the most to them. They can be made as a one-time gift with cash, check, or credit card, or by setting up an ongoing gift through payroll deduction.
To celebrate this commitment to Saint Leo, this year’s giving day campaign will offer three exciting opportunities just for faculty and staff:
- Division Celebration. President Senese and the Division of University Advancement & Communications will host a special event for the division with the greatest giving participation.
- A Day Off. The goal on a Day for Saint Leo is to have more than 50 percent of faculty and staff make a donation. When this goal is achieved, an additional paid day off will be added to the holiday calendar on July 2, 2020.
- Lion Socks. Donors who make a gift of $120 or more will receive a pair of limited-edition Lion socks created by President Senese. This gift can be made through a payroll deduction of just $5 per pay period!
How to Give
Donations must be a minimum of $5 to qualify for these opportunities. Here’s how to give:
- Give online at your.saintleo.edu/dayforsaintleo. The campaign will go live starting at 12 a.m. on Friday, February 7. Download the Faculty & Staff Giving Form to give by cash, check, or payroll deduction.
- Give in-person at University Campus. Stop by the table outside the Student Activities Building from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Give by phone at (352) 588-8667. Staff will be available to take payment information.
How to Share
Tell colleagues, students, and former students to join you in giving on a Day for Saint Leo! Social media sharing images are available to download on the Day for Saint Leo website.
Additional details are available at your.saintleo.edu/dayforsaintleo. Please reach out to the Alumni Engagement & Sustained Giving office to get involved at email@example.com.