Published on July 18th, 2019 | by University Communications0
Join ICUBA, Aetna webinars to earn Rally incentives
This month, ICUBA and Aetna are hosting a webinar for members who want to learn about the benefits available through Aetna.
There are sessions available at noon on the following dates:
- Monday, July 22 – Dial-in: (872) 240-3212, Access Code: 795-401-277 Click here to view webinar.
- Wednesday, July 31 – Dial-in: (571) 317-3122, Access Code: 506-255-149 Click here to view webinar.
This session will explain ICUBA’s emotional well-being services and Aetna benefits:
- The difference between employee assistance program and behavioral health benefits;
- Who is eligible;
- How to access care;
- Member out-of-pocket costs associated with care and how to reduce these costs;
- Ways to refer employees to utilize services and benefits; and,
- Program details for AbleTo to help manage specific conditions and additional information on Autism advocacy.
For ICUBA medical plan participants, active participation in this webinar and a satisfactory score of 80 percent or above on the quiz via Survey Monkey is required for you to earn the onsite event incentive in our Rally program. Click here to take the survey. All quizzes must be completed by August 23, 2019. Rally incentives will be awarded for qualified members by September 15, 2019.