Published on January 22nd, 2019 | by University Communications0
Human Resources shares open enrollment details
The upcoming benefits plan year—April 1, 2019, through March 31, 2020—is quickly approaching, and there will be changes that will affect all employees enrolled in the health insurance plans.
Documents for open enrollment will be available on the intranet starting the first day of open enrollment (Monday, February 4). Employees can view all documents by going to the intranet, clicking the Human Resources/Professional Development tab, then Benefits, and lastly, the 2019-2020 open enrollment folder.
Open enrollment for the new plan year runs from February 4 – 15 this year. To learn about the changes, everyone is encouraged to attend one of the open enrollment meetings hosted by Human Resources at University Campus or view the recorded session online via the link provided below.
Open enrollment meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, February 4, 2 p.m., Student Community Center, Boardrooms ABC: VTT Link
- Wednesday, February 6, 2 p.m., Lewis Hall, Selby Auditorium – WEBINAR
- Friday, February 8, 1-3 p.m., Facilities staff – Facilities Conference Room
- Monday, February 11, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Tampa Education Center at Channelside
- Meeting, 10:30 a.m. – Q&A session to follow.
- Meeting, 1:30 p.m. – Q&A session to follow.
- Wednesday, February 13, 1-3 p.m., Facilities staff – Facilities Conference Room
The first open enrollment session will be recorded and available the next day via a provided link.
If Human Resources is not scheduled to visit your site or if you are unable to attend a scheduled meeting, please view one of the VTT links.
For more information, contact Total Rewards at (352) 588-7377 or email@example.com.