Published on December 5th, 2018 | by University Communications0
Saint Leo introduces two new digital innovations
Saint Leo University is excited to announce the official launch of two new digital innovations—the Saint Leo University online Campus Virtual Tour and Saint LeoGo, the new mobile app for Saint Leo.
“These digital advancements provide Saint Leo with the opportunity to engage all audiences and enable easy and convenient connectivity across multiple online and mobile platforms,” said Christian Schindler, vice president of Integrated Marketing and WorldWide Enrollment at Saint Leo.
Saint Leo’s online Campus Virtual Tour features a 360-degree panoramic view of University Campus through which prospective students can take a complete tour of campus as if they were there in person.
The online virtual tour also features:
- A narrated personalized tour guide who narrates all of the great sights on campus in English, Spanish, and Mandarin;
- A 360-degree view of all the great sights and buildings on campus;
- Real-life scenes of students interacting with each other on campus; and
- A complete walking tour of our entire lakeside, picturesque campus.
The virtual tour will also equip our admissions and enrollment teams with a compelling marketing tool to showcase Saint Leo’s scenic campus to students across the U.S. and in other countries.
Saint LeoGo, our university’s mobile app, provides current students, faculty, staff, and alumni with fast and convenient access to campus information and resources right at their fingertips. The mobile-friendly design is optimized to easily navigate content on all mobile devices and features:
- Access to events and up-to-date campus life and athletic activities;
- Access to courses and Student Success resources;
- Real-time and up-to-the-minute news updates; and
- An opportunity to provide feedback on additional content students and faculty would like to see added to the app in the future.