Published on March 15th, 2018 | by University Communications0
Registration taking place for University Campus summer courses
Faculty are asked to encourage students to sign up for summer class options being offered by Saint Leo at University Campus. Students who need to make up a class, take a core requirement, or get ahead in their course work are encouraged to register. The three-week courses will take place Monday, April 30, to Thursday, May 17.
The course schedules may be found under the Adult Education Center-University Campus, Summer 1 Semester listing.
Registration is taking place now.
Classes offered 8:30 a.m. to noon, Monday through Thursday, are:
- Intro to Crime Scene Investigation (CRM 230);
- Educational Technology (EDU 228);
- Academic Writing II (ENG 122);
- Finite Math (MAT 141); and
- Principles of Management (MGT 301).
Classes offered 1 to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday are:
- Principles of Accounting 1 (ACC 201);
- Microcomputer Apps (COM 140);
- Educational Assessment (EDU 427);
- Giants of the Arts (HUM 110CL); and
- Intro to Social Work (SWK 121).
Extended housing is available for those students who currently live on campus.
For more information, email AEC@saintleo.edu or call the Adult Education Center at University Campus at (352) 588-8879.