Published on March 28th, 2018 | by University Communications0
Financial Health seminars scheduled for April 10
At 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m., on Tuesday, April 10, Saint Leo University will hold two one-hour Financial Health seminars, in the Student Community Center Greenfelder-Denlinger Boardrooms. The event will be available via VTT for the education centers. This is a Rally eligible onside event and participants will receive $10 if they register for the seminar. To register, click here. The VTT link can be found here.
The seminars will be conducted by VALIC, Saint Leo University’s 403B retirement plan sponsor, and will cover the following questions:
- How much can I contribute?
- How do I change my contribution amounts?
- Am I contributing enough to retire?
- Am I investing properly?
- How do I set up an appointment with the VALIC financial advisor?
- Are my beneficiaries on file?
- Can I transfer funds from TIAA or other employer plans into my Saint Leo VALIC account?
For any questions, contact Bren Moore at (352) 588-8119 or at email@example.com.