Published on February 2nd, 2017 | by University Communications0
Open enrollment 2017
The upcoming benefits plan year—April 1, 2017, through March 31, 2018—is quickly approaching, and there will be changes that will affect all employees enrolled in the health insurance plans.
Open enrollment for the new plan year runs from February 6 through February 17. To learn about the changes, everyone is encouraged to attend one of the open enrollment meetings hosted by Human Resources at University Campus and at the education and student support center locations.
The University Campus meeting locations are as follows:
- Monday, February 6, 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m., Student Community Center, Boardroom A
- Thursday, February 9, 10 a.m., School of Business building, TECO Hall
- Thursday, February 16, 10 a.m., Student Community Center, Boardroom A
The education and student support center meeting locations are as follows:
- Tuesday, February 7, 10 a.m., Chesapeake Education Office
- Tuesday, February 7, 3 p.m., Newport News Education Office
- Monday, February 13, 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., Las Vegas Student Support Center
- Friday, February 17, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Tampa Education Center at Channelside
If Human Resources is not scheduled to visit your site or if you are unable to attend a scheduled meeting, you can view the presentation here:
Documents for open enrollment are available on the intranet. Employees can view all documents by going to the intranet, clicking the Human Resources/Professional Development tab, then Benefits, then the 2017-2018 Open Enrollment folder.
For more information, contact Bren Moore, director, Total Rewards, at (352) 588-8119 or email@example.com.