Published on August 18th, 2016 | by University Communications0
SAFETY FIRST! Reminder for all golf cart drivers
It is important that we all remember to drive golf carts safely on campus. Please follow these guidelines:
- Drive slowly and cautiously.
- Golf carts should be operated on campus roadways. Sidewalks should be used only where roadways and/or parking lots are not available, and then only to the nearest adjacent street or parking lot.
- Remember that golf carts should yield to pedestrians; pedestrians have the right of way on all crosswalks and sidewalks.
- Obey all traffic rules, signs, and laws.
- Be mindful of those walking on campus.
Thank you for making the effort to ensure that everyone stays safe.
Please contact the Office of Campus Safety and Security at (352) 588-8432 if you have any questions concerning on-campus traffic.