Submissions to Community must be received by noon Thursday for inclusion the following week. Submissions received after Thursday noon will be held until the week after.
Send submissions to email@example.com.
Submissions must include:
- the message, including time and place (if applicable)
- how to register and what the cost is (if applicable)
- a contact name with a telephone number and email address
- dates the message should run (Mondays)
Submissions may be edited for content, clarity, and length. For more information, call the Office of University Communications at (352) 588-8572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff, do you have great stories about what our students and alumni are doing? We want to hear about awards, accomplishments, career success, community service—anything that makes Saint Leo students and alumni stand out. Communications and Marketing will work together to profile these outstanding students and alumni on a number of platforms, including social media, local news, advertising, and Spirit magazine. If you have details to share, please send them to email@example.com and include the following:
- The student or alumnus name
- Class year and major (if known)
- Where the student or alumnus attends/attended (education center, online, or University Campus)
- The best way to contact the person (if known)
- Details of what the student or alumnus is doing or has accomplished
For more information, call the Office of University Communications at (352) 588-8572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.