Published on August 4th, 2022 | by University Communications0
CTLE to host Faculty Development Day: “Practice What We Teach” on August 18
Fall Faculty Development Day for all full-time and adjunct Saint Leo faculty will be held from 8:30 am to noon on Thursday, August 18. Join via Zoom and restock your teaching toolbox with practical strategies and great ideas from your colleagues.
The theme for this event is “Practice What We Teach.” Some of the presentations that will be offered include:
- Problem Based Learning: Teaching Students to Think Critically and Become Problem Solvers
- Top Teaching Tips
- Increasing Student Belonging and Success: Two Strategies
- Time to Dust off your Syllabus: Setting the Tone for Equitable Classrooms
- Supporting Students with D2L Data
- Exploring Online Students’ Sense of Belonging
Faculty can refer to the Faculty Development Day – Fall 2022 page for up-to-date information.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.