Published on August 27th, 2021 | by University Communications0
Fitness center hours announced, University Campus pool closed
As an employee of Saint Leo, you have the benefit of a free membership to the fitness center. Individual employees simply need to show their Saint Leo ID cards at the front desk. Here is the current schedule for the fitness center and an update on other recreational sites and their availability.
Starting Monday, August 28, the fitness center will be open to all students, faculty, and staff during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. to midnight.
- Fridays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Weekends from noon to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Weekends from noon to 4 p.m.
The pool will be closed until further notice. We will post an update once we have an anticipated re-opening date.
For more information, contact Conner Kilpatrick at (352) 588-8676 with any questions.