Published on June 28th, 2021 | by University Communications0
Dining Services announces new alternative to faculty/staff meal blocks
Recently, Dining Services implemented a new mobile platform, GET mobile. This mobile app provides Saint Leo University faculty, staff, and students convenient services such as mobile ordering at our retail locations (FUZ, Saint Leo Fusion Eatery; Benedict’s Coffeehouse; and at the Wellness Center Café, once it is open) and self-funding Lions Loot accounts with a personal credit card. It also generates a mobile ID card that can be used to enter the Dining Hall or make purchases using Lions Loot.
Faculty and staff will be able to use their mobile device or physical ID card to enter the Dining Hall and may purchase meal blocks without visiting the Student Financial Services window in Saint Edward Hall. GET mobile funds may be added in the amount of $10 to $100 in a single transaction.
Dining Services will continue to offer a discounted faculty/staff rate of $5 per meal when using Lions Loot to purchase a Dining Hall meal swipe. Any previously added faculty/staff meal blocks on your ID card can still be honored and will not expire.
See below instructions for downloading the GET mobile app:
- Open the App Store on your mobile device and search for GET Mobile
- Install the Get Mobile: Campus ID Card Management App (Icon is a circle with the word “Get”)
- Select Saint Leo as the location
- Sign in using your Okta credentials (firstname.lastname and password)
- You will be directed to the main dashboard and will see your ID photo
- From the main dashboard you will see options such as “Scan Card,” which will open a temporary mobile ID with a barcode that can be used to make in-person purchases with your Lions Loot; “Place Order,” which allows you to place mobile orders at our retail locations; and “Add Funds,” which is the option to select to add Lions Loot to your account using a credit card.
Additionally, the GET mobile app can also be accessed by clicking on the GET tile in your Okta dashboard from your computer.
For additional support or questions please email email@example.com.