Published on May 7th, 2021 | by University Communications0
Get ready for Dining Services mobile ordering and more with GET app!
Saint Leo University’s Dining Services is excited to announce the launch of Cbord’s GET platform. By downloading the GET app, students, faculty, and staff will now be able to do the following:
- Place mobile orders for Benedict’s Coffeehouse and FUZ, Saint Leo Fusion Eatery menu items using Bonus Bucks, Lions Loot, or a credit card.
- Add Lions Loot to your account via the app or web portal. https://get.cbord.com/saintleo/full/prelogin.php (web portal to add funds). Family members also will be able to add funds to accounts using the web portal and student/staff ID number.
- Pay for in-person transactions at FUZ or Benedict’s using Bonus Bucks or Lions Loot by simply scanning a barcode displayed in your phone app.
- Enter the Dining Hall utilizing the same barcode in lieu of swiping your ID. It will take a meal off of your meal-block in the same way an ID swipe would do so.
Dining Services is in the middle of the implementation phase now. Once you receive a notification that a new tile has been added to your Okta account, you will have access to sign into the GET app and start ordering! However, if you have not received the notification regarding the new tile in Okta yet, you still may download the app; you will just not be able to sign in fully until your Okta account has been added to the system.
Instructions on downloading the app and signing in:
- Go to your cell phone’s app store and search for the free GET app by Cbord. GET_logo
- Open the app and be sure to select Saint Leo.
- Then sign in using your Okta credentials (firstname.lastname and password)
- You will then be taken to the main dashboard that will have your ID photo at the top, show your account balances, and any recent orders once you start ordering.
- If you click on the words “Scan Card” under your name and photo, it will open the barcode that you can use for entry into the Dining Hall and to use your Lions Loot or Bonus Bucks to pay in person at FUZ or Benedict’s
- You also can click the order button at the bottom of your dashboard to place a mobile order: select venue, confirm location and pickup time, and then place your order. You may use available Lions Loot or Bonus Bucks or add a credit/debit card to pay for your order. Then just skip the order line and pick it up!
Questions regarding the GET platform and implementation can be directed to Stan Kaszuba, manager of Retail Operations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.