News Shadel Hamilton

Published on February 11th, 2019 | by University Communications

Saint Leo leader to oversee WorldWide operations in new role

Shadel HamiltonThe following message is from Dr. Melanie Storms, senior vice president, regarding a recent update for Saint Leo WorldWide:

I am pleased to announce that, effective immediately, Shadel Hamilton will transition into the role of senior associate vice president of WorldWide operations. In this position, Shadel will assume responsibility for oversight of our center locations and special programs with the AVPs for each region reporting to him. In addition, he will retain WorldWide Communications and Training and Online Faculty Services within his structure. Shadel’s role will report to me as senior vice president.

Shadel joined Saint Leo in 2012 and has served in a variety of roles, including as associate vice president of Student Services for WorldWide, and most recently as the interim dean of Student Success. With a career total of nearly 20 years of increasing responsibility in the areas of student services and academic operations, he is well positioned for this new role.

Dr. Mary Spoto and I would like to thank him for his service over the last six months as he provided critical interim leadership over campus Student Success, First Year Experience, and several Student Affairs functions while we conducted nationwide searches for our new organizational structure. Dr. Spoto has graciously agreed to assume interim leadership for the responsibilities of the dean of Student Success so that Shadel can transition into his new role in WorldWide.

Please join me in congratulating Shadel on his new role.

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑