Published on April 8th, 2020 | by University Communications0
Attend ‘Wonder Women’ virtual panel career discussion, April 14
The offices of Alumni Engagement & Sustained Giving, Career Services, and Student Activities will co-host a “Wonder Women” virtual panel career discussion from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 14.
- Divya Aradhya ’18 │ vice president, application security specialist at Citigroup Inc.;
- Laura Chirichigno ’10 ’12 │ founder of Ellenton CPA, LLC;
- Angela Ducos-Potter ’98 │ vice president of strategic relationships at Otegrity;
- Mary Martinez-Drovie ’05 │ project manager at Healthy Start Coalition of Hillsborough County; and,
- Iskra Sbraccia ’05 ’09 │ global head of content management, screening infrastructure compliance sanctions director at Citi.
For more information or to send questions in advance, please contact Amanda Laffin at email@example.com, using the subject line “Wonder Women.”
The views expressed during this event are those of the speaker/presenter and do not necessarily represent the views of the university.