Published on December 5th, 2019 | by University Communications0
New hires and departures
Please welcome our newest additions to the Saint Leo community and make note of a staff members who have recently left.
New Hires and Status Changes
- Matheus Costa de Assis is now the assistant director for Athletics and Transfer Admissions for University Campus Admissions at University Campus.
- Jennifer Erickson is a new coffeehouse food service worker for Dining Services at University Campus.
- Nicholas Macchio is now the assistant vice president of Domestic Admissions and Enrollment Operations for Enrollment Management at University Campus.
- Maribeth Stevens is now the assistant vice president of International Admissions and Enrollment Outreach for the Center of Global Engagement at University Campus.
- Tatijana Tijerina-Munoz is a new coffeehouse food service worker for Dining Services at University Campus.
|Joshua Carpenter, graduate assistant at the Daniel A. Cannon Memorial Library at University Campus||Doris Van Kampen-Breit|
|Bonnie Douangtrixay, financial aid manager in Financial Aid at the Tampa Student Support Center for Saint Leo Worldwide||Lorna Salmon|
|Rosa Felsen, learning graphic designer in Learning Design at University Campus||Gina Volonino|
|Jose Garcia, locksmith in Facilities Management at University Campus||Gordon Briggs|
|Heather Hamilton, staff assistant at the Columbus Education Center for Saint Leo WorldWide||Amber Bradley|
|Linda Zaccaro, graduate enrollment counselor in Marketing and Enrollment at the Tampa Student Support Center for Saint Leo Worldwide||Cindy Crist|