Published on December 7th, 2017 | by University Communications0
Three-week summer classes being offered at University Campus
Saint Leo is offering summer class options this year at University Campus. Students who need to make up a class, take a core requirement, or get ahead in their course work are encouraged to register. The three-week courses will take place Monday, April 30, to Thursday, May 17. Please encourage your students to sign up for these summer courses.
Classes offered 8:30 a.m. to noon, Monday through Thursday, are:
- Intro to Crime Scene Investigation (CRM 230);
- Academic Writing II (ENG 122);
- Finite Math (MAT 141); and
- Principles of Management (MGT 301).
Classes offered 1 to 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday are:
- Principles of Accounting 1 (ACC 201);
- Microcomputer Apps (COM 140);
- Giants of the Arts (HUM 110CL); and
- Intro to Social Work (SWK 121).
Extended housing is available for those students who currently live on campus. Registration for the three-week courses begins on Monday, January 8.
For more information, email AEC@saintleo.edu or call the Adult Education Center at University Campus at (352) 588-8879.